Helsinn Cares AKYNZEO® Patient Access Resources
AKYNZEO® patient affordability and access options
Helsinn Cares offers valuable programs to help support patient affordability of and access to AKYNZEO®. Depending on the patient’s eligibility, resources may be available to reduce patient costs for AKYNZEO®.
AKYNZEO® support programs available for patients are described below. One or more may be right for your patients.
Use the AKYNZEO® co-pay card and pay $0 for AKYNZEO® with the Pay $0 Savings Program*
With the AKYNZEO® Pay $0 Savings Program:
- Eligible patients with commercial insurance can pay $0 co-pay on each prescription, with an $1,800 annual limit
- For patients who pay cash, the program will pay up to $150 per prescription for a maximum of $1,800 per year
- No activation or enrollment is required
- To receive an AKYNZEO® Pay $0 Savings Card, download a pre-activated card online at www.AKYNZEOsavingsprogram.com
*Restrictions apply. Not available to patients enrolled in state or federal healthcare programs, including Medicare, Medicaid, Medigap, VA, DoD, or TRICARE.
Eligibility Criteria: Good toward the purchase of AKYNZEO® prescriptions. No substitutions permitted. Save this card to reuse with each prescription. Not available to patients enrolled in state or federal healthcare programs, including Medicare, Medicaid, Medigap, VA, DoD, or TRICARE. Offer available to MA residents through June 30, 2019. For all other patients, this offer will expire October 3, 2019. May not be combined with any other coupon, discount, prescription savings card, free trial, or other offer. Federal law prohibits the selling, purchasing, trading, or counterfeiting of this card. Such activities may result in imprisonment of 10 years, fines up to $25,000, or both. Void outside the USA and where prohibited by law. Helsinn Therapeutics (U.S.), Inc. reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend this offer at any time without notice. Patients and pharmacies are responsible for disclosing to insurance carriers the redemption and value of the card and complying with any other conditions imposed by insurance carriers on third-party payers. The value of this card is not contingent on any prior or future purchases. The card is solely intended to provide savings on any purchase of AKYNZEO® . Use of the card for any one purchase does not obligate the patient to make future purchases of AKYNZEO® or any other product.
Helsinn Cares Patient Assistance Program
Enrollment in Helsinn Cares is required to assess the eligibility for the Patient Assistance Program.
Helsinn Cares Patient Assistance Program has been specifically designed for patients who need assistance paying for AKYNZEO®.
- AKYNZEO® is available at no cost to uninsured and underinsured patients, including Medicare Part D beneficiaries, if they meet eligibility requirements
- Patients, caregivers, physicians, or case managers can call 1‑84HELSINN‑U (1‑844‑357‑4668) , select prompt 2, or fax a program enrollment form to 1‑844‑357‑4669, to see if the patient is eligible for this special program
- Eligibility criteria include:
- Patient is prescribed AKYNZEO®
- Patient is a US resident; this includes Puerto Rico, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands. For the purpose of this program, the patient must have a valid mailing address that is not a P.O. box
- Patient is uninsured or underinsured, with no covered AKYNZEO® benefit
- Patient has insurance, but prior authorization and 1 appeal were denied (if applicable)
- Patient must meet income criteria, and income documentation is required
- Helsinn reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to discontinue the Patient Assistance Program or change the qualifications at any time
- Product supply for the program depends upon availability
- The enrollment form, insurance information, financial documentation, signature of the prescribing healthcare professional, and patient's signature are required for the form to be considered complete
Remember: Helsinn Cares resources help ensure access to Helsinn medications.
Helsinn is committed to helping every patient obtain the Helsinn medication he or she needs. For answers to specific questions, please call 1‑84HELSINN‑U (1‑844‑357‑4668), select prompt 1 for medical information; select prompt 2 for Helsinn Cares.