Helsinn Cares offers valuable options to help support the affordability and access of AKYNZEO®
For all patient programs, restrictions and eligibility criteria apply:
Patient Assistance Program for AKYNZEO® Capsules or Injection
Helsinn may be able to help eligible patients pay for Akynzeo through the Patient Assistance Program (PAP), patient may be able to get Akynzeo at no charge
- Call Helsinn Cares at 1-84HELSINN-U (1-844-357-4668), prompt 2
- Download, complete, and fax the program Patient Assistance Form
Eligibility criteria include:
- Patient is prescribed AKYNZEO®
- Patient has valid mailing address that is not a P.O. box
- Patient is a US resident (includes Puerto Rico, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands)
- Patient is uninsured or underinsured, with no covered AKYNZEO® benefit
- Patient is insured, but prior authorization and 1 appeal were denied for on-label FDA indication use, (if applicable)
- Patient must meet income criteria, and income documentation is required
- Helsinn reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to discontinue the Patient Assistance Program or change the qualifications at any time.
- Product supply for the program depends upon availability.
- The enrollment form, insurance information, financial documentation, signature of the prescribing healthcare professional, and patient's signature are required for the form to be considered complete.
AKYNZEO® Capsule Savings Card
- Eligible commercially-insured patients pay as little as $0 copay.
- Helsinn will pay up to $150 copay savings for each AKYNZEO® Capsule prescription.
How to enroll:
- No active enrollment or activation is required!
- Download a pre-activated AKYNZEO® Capsule savings card at www.AKYNZEOsavingsprogram.com
Good toward the purchase of AKYNZEO® Capsule prescriptions. No substitutions permitted. Save this card to reuse with each AKYNZEO® Capsule prescription. Not available to patients enrolled in federal or state healthcare programs, including Medicare, Medicaid, Medigap, VA, DoD, or TRICARE. For all patients, this offer will expire December 31, 2024. May not be combined with any other coupon, discount, prescription savings card, free trial, or other offer. Federal law prohibits the selling, purchasing, trading, or counterfeiting of this card. Such activities may result in imprisonment of 10 years, fines up to 25,000, or both. Void outside the USA and where prohibited by law. Helsinn Therapeutics (U.S.), Inc. reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend this offer at any time without notice. Patients and pharmacies are responsible for disclosing to insurance carriers the redemption and value of the card and complying with any other conditions imposed by insurance carriers or third-party payers. The value of this card is not contingent on any prior or future purchases. The card is solely intended to provide savings on any purchase of AKYNZEO® Capsule. Use of the card for any one purchase does not obligate the patient to make future purchases of AKYNZEO® Capsule or any other product.