Let us help you take the guesswork out of patient access, reimbursement, and coverage.
Click or scroll to review and download reimbursement resources.
AKYNZEO® Capsules and AKYNZEO® Injection Billing and Coding Guides
For either AKYNZEO® formulation, learn about billing and coding including:
- International Classification of Disease, Tenth Revision, Clinical Modification (ICD-10-CM) Codes.
- Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS) Codes.
- National Drug Codes (NDCs).
- Remember to verify a payer’s coding and coverage policies before administering AKYNZEO®.
Sample Claim Forms for AKYNZEO® Injection
- Review these annotated sample forms to understand important details you should include about AKYNZEO® when submitting CMS-1450 (UB-04) and CMS-1500 forms.
- Remember, actual coverage and reimbursement decisions are made by individual payers, and providers have sole responsibility in selecting proper codes and ensuring accurate documentation.
Sample Letter of Medical Necessity and Appeal
- Use and adapt these sample letters when submitting information to payers to explain AKYNZEO® medical necessity, or help patients navigate an insurance appeal process.
- Fill in the blank fields and copy onto your office’s letterhead.